Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Future Teacher

Year 5 Classroom Teacher
Pt England School
Auckland
New Zealand



Dear Future Teacher,


I hope your kind teacher and never grows that much and you're a fun teacher and that doesn't so much and I hope that my friends are in the same class as me. especially my cousin is Mele Toli I hope that the class is not that loud like the class is quiet. I hope I have Miss Moran I have two sister once a year two and 2 and her name is Tasha and I have my little baby sister she's four and her name is Nessie And I have a little brother. called Tevita and obviously I have a mum and dad Name Stephanie and SISA. I Learn best when it's sometimes quiet and sometimes not that much Loud And I sometimes play rugby at my dad and Mum's rugby club but I'm gonna play this year and is coming up and I was playing last year but my sister was flame more than me And my little brother wants to play rugby like me my sister and my dad and Mum and I love playing netball because of the treats But the most important thing about netball. is that we all stick together and we just want to have fun and i sometime love getting hugs from Miss Eddie and sometime Mr Moran. I've been in Miss Eddie for 2 years and I wish I could go to her class for 3 years.


Love From Ema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.